Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Class help

Hey, So I main a mage, and use to main a hunter. I have a priest at 90 but rarely use it.

Lately I have been able to do enough DPS on easy bosses (first boss in ToES and Garalong style fights where they are kinda pathwork) Lately I notice that if I have to move a lot to avoid mechanics (Tsulong, Horridon and such) that my dps drops by almost half or more and I start to get frantic and forget how to mage.

So 2 things, 1 is there any top end mages willing to help someone who has learning disabilities learn how to mage?

2. If I am struggling with range caster dps, do you think melee dps or tank dps would suit me better?  I am building a druid and could build a paladin (this is to have access to all 4 class styles, Range / melee dps, heals, tank)

If so, what are some "easily" manageable melee dps / tank classes ?  I am about to make the character now with my buddy.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment