Thursday, April 18, 2013

LFR loot rules, off-specs and queues

hey,

here's an idea I have on improving LFR loot rules and queue times….

In the old loot system, flawed though it may have been, it gave an option to gear an off-spec (not necessarily by being a ninja…we used to do guild LFR runs for example). This cannot be done now, as loot is always tied to the spec in which you queued.

As a tank, I get into LFR really quick. Queues are short. The same is true when I'm playing my healer.

My problem is now, that I've got all the loot from LFR I need so I've stopped running them.

I would carry on playing them if I could have a chance at off-spec gear. I'd be happy to queue as tank or healer but just get a different spec of gear as a reward……surely this would be good for queue times and the game in general. So often it is one tank or a couple of healers missing….

Maybe I'm just spoilt with insta-queues, but having the option of choosing a spec of gear to have a chance for would get me running them again. It wouldn't just be for VP when I need it. Having an off-spec, even if only geared to LFR level, is very useful for a raid team.

What's your opinion?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment