Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Scroll of Resurrection Help

What do I have to do to get the character to level 80? Is there a time limit to use it?

Is anyone interested in sending me one? I'm looking to sign up and I want the boost to level 80 and free upgrade.

Lastly, what would be a good class to pick? I'm looking for casual play. I would like a class that is fun to PvP with, but won't be extremely gear dependent or require me to have really good gear in order to stand a chance in PvP.

I played vanilla/BC with a warrior, and I really liked playing as a warrior, but one thing I did realize was the class was so gear dependent that it was impossible to play casually and still play well in PvP. What do you guys think? I'm leaning either Warrior or Rogue (I already have a level 70 rogue from BC so I was thinking to make a warrior and boost him to 80 and then the Rogue I can manually level from 70 --> 85).


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment