Thursday, April 18, 2013

Raid item level

It's so true. I could cut people when they stand in things. Lol! Or when I see our ranged DPS not go to our melee with chains on Stone Guards. XD I'm like, "HEY! Move yo' butt over thar! NAOTHNX!" They giggle, because this is actually how I talk. I don't get mad, they're such sweet people and we have a blast. I hope you have much luck in your raid, Garrodith. :D Also, to Cruzan - HERRO fellow Sparkle Ranger! >:D *waves spastically*

Anywho, if you need any help with your gems or chants, picking which one is best, I'm sure you know to check out the Druid guide here in Icy Veins, no doubt. However, like many things, it's all subject to your own play-style. So, then feel free to ask opinions if you don't agree, or want to try something new. ^^ Good luck to you!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment