Saturday, April 20, 2013

Trash BiS

I posted something similar in the DK forum, but no bites. So here goes...

In 5.2 the Blood DK BiS weapon is a strength polearm.

Bo-Ris, Horror in the Night
http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=95498

This is a trash drop. I don't know if any other classes have this situation, but I find it interesting that obtaining this weapon won't be linked to progression....just down to how many trash runs I can make my guild go on with me!

I can't decide if I like this or not.....I guess if I get it in the first couple of weeks from trash, I'll be happy. Otherwise...its just too RNGy. I kind of like saving up my bonus rolls and hoping for a drop from a boss....feels like progression (even though it took me about 15 rolls on the Sha of Fear to get my LFR Axe).

I'm just interested in what you peeps think....


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment