Monday, July 15, 2013

Around Azeroth: Poaching players

Around Azeroth Poaching players WEDNESDAYHi, I'm a Hyldnir! I know it must be startling for you to see me here in Dalaran, far away from my home in the Storm Peaks. But I've been hired by Bethesda Entertainment to deliver messages to a few select gamers. Hasn't it been a while since you've played Skyrim? There's a few expansions out now, and I bet you haven't finished all the Daedric quests. All you have to do is log out and click on the Steam logo. Here, I'll even open it up for you. Wait! Stop! Don't kill me! Accept that advertisements are everywhere these days! Nooooo! (Thanks to submitter Eralis of Hardcore Mortals on Dalaran [US-A] for the screenshot.)
Want to see your own screenshot here? Send it to aroundazeroth@wowinsider.com. We strongly prefer full-sized pictures with no UI or names showing. Include "Azeroth" in the subject line to ensure your submission dodges email spam filters; if you'd like to be credited, also include your name, guild and realm. Tags: around azeroth, around-azeroth, AroundAzeroth, featured, screen-shots, screenshots, world-of-warcraft-pictures, world-of-warcraft-screenshots, wow-screen-shots, wow-screenshot, wow-screenshots, wow-ss

Filed under: Around Azeroth


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment