Saturday, July 20, 2013

The Queue: Goodbye Orlando

Welcome back to The Queue, the daily Q&A column in which the WoW Insider team answers your questions about the World of Warcraft. Mike Sacco will be your host today.

Orlando Bloom reenacted the "They're Taking the Hobbits to Isengard" video on his last day on-set for The Hobbit.

doomhoof1 asked:

Do we know the ilvl needed to enter Siege of Orgrimmar raid, for normal and lfr?

Normal never has a required ilvl, but currently LFR has a required ilvl of 496. Blizzard has said that it's subject to change.
Nocjin asked:

Is there any logical reason for MoP serpent mounts being locked behind their own riding skill? If I get one on one character I still earned it, why shouldn't I be able to use it on a lowbie, especially if things like Invincible and Ashes can be.

I mean, the reason is so you have to grind. That's really it. Rep grinds like the Cloud Serpent only reward mounts and are far easier than normal rep grinds, so I guess Blizzard doesn't feel too bad about making people do it more than once if they want to ride cloud serpents on alts. Keeps them prestigious.

sergel92 asked:

Maybe because it's a little early and I took some pain medicine last night, but I can't tell what Wrathion's accent is. American, English? I think it's dragon. Draconic? I never really understood that accent. Years of playing WoW and I still can't figure out what most dragons are lecturing me about.

It's a very light British or very posh American accent. In-universe, who knows? It's all just an abstraction anyway.

smittyinky asked:

Ok, I took a break about the middle of Cataclysm. I am confused with the whole Wrathion power thing. Does he have Aspect powers? Or are his abilities/magic item creating powers available to any dragon? I thought the Aspect thing was gone?

No, he's not an aspect, but dragons have always been powerful magic-users. Wrathion is no exception to the rule.
Have questions about the World of Warcraft? The WoW Insider crew is here with The Queue, our daily Q&A column. Leave your questions in the comments, and we'll do our best to answer 'em! Tags: featured, guide, qa, question-and-answer, wow-answers, wow-daily-answers, wow-daily-questions, wow-guide, wow-player-questions, wow-q-and-a, wow-questions

Filed under: The Queue


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment